Friday, November 28, 2008

Blythe Online Magazine Vol. 61

hello all! sorry I have not posted in a while, but to make it up to you I will post the new Blythe Online Magazine which got emailed to me today! yay so here it is!!

New releases!

NBL Frosty Frock and Prima Dollies, PBL Night Flower, Bebe Babushka, Saint Swan Chocolate and Cocoa Butter will be all released soon! Pick your favorite!



Frosty Frock Photo Contest!

The photo contest "My Decorated Frosty Frock" will be held on mobile site (JPN only) and Art Forum on PC site on December! Check out the detailed info and get ready!



Photo shoot for "Me & My Blythe 2"!

The next photo shoot for MMB2 will be held at Junie Moon on 12/13 from 1pm! The dress code is "Semi Formal". Dress up yourself and your Blythe and come to the shooting!


Brand New Blythe Beauty Contest!

The theme will be "Fashion Obsession". The prizes, rules and contest format are all renewed to make a fresh new contest! Please check back the site for the detailed info!



"Blythe Photo Contest" exhibition & "LELE Presents 2"

Photo Contest exhibition ends on 12/7. From 12/9 we will sell a lot of popular artists' handmade goods at LELE Presents 2. They will be your perfect Christmas gift!



Come to Jeffrey Fulvimari Super Store, too!

JFSS is an art space! Jeffrey himself came to the store to paint the walls, tables and door! Come to the store and check it out!



Junie Moon On-line Shopping!

New Christmas greeting cards now available! There will be 13 variations with Blythe, Jeffrey and Hiromi Sato. They will be a perfect card for someone special for you.

so, the dolls are not on the web site yet :'( but I am about to look up pictures of them, so if I can find them I will put them in this post, if not well, sit tight and I'll get the pictures as soon as possible! :) until then here is the video for frosty frock! (which is better than a picture ^_^)


ok I found some pictures, sadly I only found pictures of Frosty frock, Bebe Babushka, and Night flower. here are the pictures:
Frosty Frock
<span class=blythe" border="0">
here are her eye chip colors
<span class=blythe" border="0">
Notice how her eye colors include green, red, blue, and some color that is hard for me to identify (possibly pink..) I think it's interesting that her eye chips are all christmas-ie colors :) although she is very cute, I do not foresee me getting her any time soon. she looks a bit like fruit punch with lighter hair.
Bebe Babushka
<span class=blythe" border="0">
<span class=blythe" border="0">
I personally prefer her with her babushka on but I would have to see her in person to make my final decision about her.
Night Flower
so here is the original Night Flower (the neo)
<span class=blythe" border="0">
and here is the new petite NF
<span class=blythe" border="0">
I must say, although the neo NF is gorgeous, I think the petite is cuter....this is just my opinion no offense to neo NF or her many owners. NF petite is defiantly going on my chistmas wish list!
I will post pictures of the rest of the dollies as soon as I can find them ^_^
Sayonara!!

No comments: